Lemon Juice and Kidney Stones
Lemon Juice and Kidney Stones Recipe
1 teaspoon All Natural Sweat Leaf Stevia Liquid Sweetener
1/2 cup Italian Volcano 100% Organic Lemon Juice (Costco sells a 1 liter bottle package.)
Add water in your favorite pitcher and enjoy! Refreshing, clean and tasty.
(Ingredients were found from Costco and Amazon but can be found at most co-ops or health food stores.)
Aunt Julie's Lemonade!
My sister-in-law just gave me a great new 'lemon juice and kidney
stones' lemonade recipe. Most lemonades are filled with corn syrup or
sugar and are way too sweet for me. This recipe is just right and uses
all natural ingredients.
It seems as though lemon juice, lemonade and other citrus drinks
are good at reducing the number of kidney stones formed. They may also
help in breaking down existing stones in the kidneys. I have also had
What I like about this lemon juice and kidney stone recipe is the just
right combination of sweet and sour. Some lemonades are either too sweet
and loaded with sugar. This one contains 100% natural ingredients.
Of course, one of the biggest challenge for kidney stone
sufferers is drinking enough fluids. If you don't already know by now,
dehydration and low fluid intake is a leading factor, if not THE primary
factor, in kidney stone formation.
people have trouble maintaining a proper hydration regimen by drinking
simply water. If that is the case, you may want to try drinking this
'lemonade'. Get yourself a dedicated drinking cup with a lid and if you
prefer, a straw. Keep it with you throughout the day. Take it with you
wherever you go. You have to increase your fluid intake in order to
alleviate kidney stone formation! Do whatever it takes to drink more!
I believe that lemonade is the best beverage for kidney stone
sufferers to drink. Studies have shown that the citric acid helps to
prevent further kidney stone formation.
far as scientific research is concerned, lemonade therapy and
potassium citrate therapy have proven to be the most effective
natural kidney stone remedies.
citrate helps increase citrate levels in the urine to prevent oxalate
is also effective in treating kidney stone formation and is
recommended by doctors at the Comprehensive Kidney Stone Center, Duke
University Medical Center, Division of Urology, Durham, North
Carolina. Both produce higher urinary citrate levels that reduce
calcium oxalate binding. Read More...
You'll be glad you did.
Here are some other
kidney stone beverages.
Has anyone tried this kidney stone "cure"?
It's all over the web but I have yet to try it. I may end up
purchasing it just to review it here on KS911. Let me know what you
think. Would it be worth it? Should I post the review here?
Let me know what you think.
Leave Lemon Juice and Kidney Stones and return to Kidney Stone 911 Homepage
My recommended water filter
Kidney Aid Herbal Supplement
"Be Yourself"-Launch Your Inner Entrepreneur
Your Kidney Stone Story
A Kidney Stone Forum
Have a kidney stone horror story?
What is your best kidney stone pain reliever?
What is your favorite kidney stone herbal remedy?
How big was the stone?
What changes have you made in your lifestyle and/or diet?
What advice would you give to other kidney stone sufferers?
Share you kidney stone product recommendations.
The best entry will be selected monthly and included in the KS911 Newsletter.
- Kidney Stone Pain
- You need kidney stone pain relief and need it fast! Here are some immediate pain killers to take the edge off while you figure out what to do next.
- Kidney Stone Symptoms
- What are some kidney stone symptoms?
- Kidney Stone Causes
- What are some kidney stone causes? Diet for kidney stones.
- How To Prevent Kidney Stones
- If you have recently suffered from a kidney stone attack you are probably wondering how to prevent kidney stones from developing in the future.
- Kidney Stone Treatments
- Various kidney stone treatments from extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy to laser surgery.
- Types of Kidney Stones
- Kidney stone hall of fame. Different types of kidney stones.
- Kidney Stones Pictures
- A small collection of the most common kidney stones pictures
- Share Your Kidney Stone Story
- Looking for a place to share your kidney stone story? This is it. Read what other's have said and learn from their experience. Recipes, images, remedies, etc.
- Passing a Kidney Stone
- How do you control the pain when passing a kidney stone? Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and lots of water.
- Symptoms of Dehydration
- One of the surest symptoms of dehydration is the presence of kidney stones.
- Diet for Kidney Stones
- The best diet for kidney stones considers: oxalate, animal protein, sodium, fruits and vegetables.
- Kidney Stone Surgery
- When the stones are too large to pass on their own and other options have been tried, you may have to have kidney stone surgery to remove the dreaded stone(s).
- Kidney Anatomy
- Picture of kidney anatomy and urinary tract.
- The Kidney Stone 911 eBook!
- Kidney Stone 911 eBook your no fluff, no bull, no non-sense kidney stone treatment and prevention. A reliable and concise, “all-in-one place” resource that can be read off-line.
- Kidney Stone Pictures
- A small collection of the most common kidney stone pictures.
- Kidney Stone Book Reviews
- KS911 kidney stone book reviews-paperbacks, ebooks, kindle books, etc.
- Kidney Stone Videos
- A collection of medical kidney stone videos as well as some humourous ones.
- Kidney Stone Shop
- The Kidney Stone Shop: supplements, herbal remedies, books, natural cures.
- Here's the latest!
- A place for kidney stone sufferers to share their experiences, episodes and photos.
- Kidney Stone Removal Report by Joe Barton
- A review of Joe Barton's Kidney Stone Removal Report.
- Potassium Citrate and Kidney Stones
- Potassium Citrate and Kidney Stones: Potassium citrate has proven most effective in preventing and reducing existing kidney stones.
- Kidney Stone 911
- Contact Kidney Stone 911
- Medical Disclaimer
- Medical Disclaimer for Kidney Stone 911
- My Story
- My story has two themes: discontent and pain. Passing a kidney stone: a personal journey.
- Kidney Stone Glossary
- A comprehensive kidney stone glossary. Common kidney stone terms.